Freitag, 5. Februar 2016

Spaghetti alla Carbonara

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, yet another time!

Admittedly it's been a while since my last recipe. To be honest I've somewhat had problems creating content I am satisfied with in the last few weeks and writing these recipes is a bit hard for me. Not that I don't have enough recipes to share but me not being a native english speaker makes them sound awkward because I'm not sure if I'm always using the correct words.

But enough of that... I'm here and I will post a recipe... that's what counts right?!


Spaghetti alla Carbonara

Ingredients (for 2 servings):
  • Pasta for the two of you (~250g)
  • 100g smoked Tofu
  • 1 Onion
  • 200ml Soy-Cuisine
  • Salt&Pepper
  • ~3 Tsp. Oliveoil

Well, cook the pasta until "al dente". That's pretty easy. Meanwhile cut the onions into very small pieces... I can't stress this enough that they should be small since if they're too big you'll have those big chunks of onion in your pasta. Same with the tofu, the smaller the cubes the better.

The onions in this picture are a little bit too big...
The rest is actually pretty simple (well cubing onions and tofu isn't hard either). You start by frying the tofu with some oliveoil, then add the onions. Fry until the onion's translucent then add the cuisine and turn down the heat. Let that cook for like 1-2 minutes then add the pasta and stir until everything is mixed properly. Season with salt and pepper.

... and that's it. It's so simple and yet so tasty. And of course vegan!


As always I'd love to get feedback from people who actually cooked this after my recipe!

See y'all 'round!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen